Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tis the Season for Listening to Music

One of my favorite things about the holidays is listening to music. The resounding beats and trills of familiar songs makes my toe tap, involuntarily and ups the beating of my heart. (I wonder, 'Could it be considered aerobic exercise if my heart rate goes up?' LOL)

Doing the routine maintenance of the house is better with the upbeat sounds of Christmas, whether it's a crooner singing popular music or orchestra's soothing symphonies of Christmas classics, hymns and instrumental arrangements.

I love this music, and I am going to share some of my favorites with you.


Manheim Steamroller's versions of the standard carols particularly lighten the load of housework with its contemporary flavor to old songs. Since I'm in the process of decorating, I submit a favorite: "Deck the Halls" produced and presented with the extra light show enjoyment: http://www.neverenoughlights.com.

Gets your heart beating and foot tapping, doesn't it? Mine do.

Stay tuned to this spot for more.

No comments: